Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome Critters and Their People!

Hi, y'all! This blog is going to be dedicated to the critters I love, and the interesting stories behind their coming to live with me.

I will also include stories behind the name game. Everyone always wants to know, whether asked or not, how one comes up with the names they give their critters. Well, I will tell you when I introduce you to them.

Also, I will try to include interesting information I come across on health issues I think people need to know.

I will try not to get too preachy on how animals should be treated, but I cannot promise I won't, as sometimes I cannot help myself! LOL!

Please visit often, as I am trying to get this going. Please be patient, as I have 9 cats and 5 dogs, some of which have health issues that pull me away from posting.

I also make handmade rosaries and chaplets, which I sell online at Bonanzle and my webstore. Making these rosaries ties into the critters, as I started making them for critter lovers. When one of my longtime loves, Gizmo "Gizzy" Todd, was diagnosed with cancer. I will probably tell his story as well.

Well, that's it for now. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment