Saturday, November 20, 2010

Paws4Critters Pet Stuff

Howdy, my dearest critter friends & friends of critters, I have a new booth on Bonanza.com.

The new booth features handmade / handcrafted dog and cat toys and blankets and/or beds. The toys and the blankets are made of washable fleece. Some of the toys have cords on them for dangling, dragging or tying to a stationary object. The cords are made of either 100% cotton or 100% polyester depending on supplier and availability. The blankets are hand-tied, not sewn. They are soft, warm and double thick, usually with critter themes. They can either be used as blankets for small animals or beds for small dogs or cats to lie on. I do plan to offer larger blankets for larger dogs. In the meantime, if you need a larger blanket, please contact me through my booth and let me know what size you need.

In the future, I hoping to offer handmade Martingale collars. They are similar to chain choke collars, but without the chain and the choke. They are better for dogs with smaller heads than necks, as well as dogs with sensitive throats. Hopefully, I will be able to offer them before Christmas or, at least, before the new year.

I already have some original toys listed:
  •  Alley Cat Knapsack
  •  Crazy Cattails
  •  Catfish Catch
Please stop by the booth and check out the really cool toys and great blankets at
www.bonanza.com/paws4critters2
or... click the box on the right that goes directly to the booth!

Thanks...  Robyn & The Critter Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment